At what point do you stop supporting someones bad habits? I think at times it’s “harmless” but in the long run it can be destructive.
Just a thought.
- Book: Please Kill Me: The Uncensored Oral History of the Punk
- Location: My grandma’s house
- Outcome: Returned. Very very politely.
- Book: By The Time You Read This I’ll Be Dead by Julie Anne Peters
- Location: High school social workers office
- Outcome: Call to my parents, rorschach tests
Reblog with books that you left in the worst possible places
Book: The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown
Location: My aunt’s house in Mexico
Outcome: The termites got to it. :/